Saturday, June 2, 2007

men are from mars....

early part of last year, someone came into my life... actually, he didn't realy come in the truest sense... he just sort of appeared and disapeared but kept on hovering on the outskirts of my so-called life...

can't say that he is insignificant because for so many times since i've known him (in six short months), he was able to turn my world upside down, drive me crazy in trying to decipher his actions and words, threw me off-guard with his upfront words of wisdom and unplanned , drop-off the hat decisions, and made me want to change myself according to his liking much to my dismay....

he made me feel all sorts of extreme emotions all at once... never had the most difficulty in trying to figure out someone... sometimes, out of desperation, i'd make the decision to put him completely out of my life or not give as much importance, at the least....

but, just when i thought that im strong enough to ignore him... i found out time and time again that im not....

try as i might to push him at arm's length of my life, i can't seem to have the will to do it... my sensibilities argues with my sensitive side... try to protect myself from more hurts or give myself the chance to be happy...

i know im sounding like a confused daisy, and i guess, that is what i probably am right now...

i take what i can get and not ask for something that someone isn't wiling to give up for me... yet...

count your blessings is probably the best cliche that can work for my life right now... and that's exactly what im going to do...

No comments: