Thursday, June 7, 2007

thanks for the memories....

this is probably the first of my hopefully last attempt to get this guy out of my head.... when something or someone becomes a toxic entity to ur being... the most sensible way is to get away from it as far as you can...

and no matter how hard it is to try to forgo the could've beens... you gotta say "sayonara" when it stops being fun...

despite the short good times that youve shared... you just have to have respect for yourself and for the other person involved and give each other the much needed space to breathe...

life still has so much to offer.... to give us growth, hapiness and fulfillment....
sometimes, we just get to hung up on one idea, thing or person that we fail to see a much bigger and better opportunity....

i guess im hoping something great will open up for me at this point in time... because all i see is a blank wall. But im going to try my damndest best to summon all my powers into believing that the best is just a "waiting-in-line" away...

i just hope that "he" will make it easy for me to forget him....

1 comment:

Big Ego said...

Cheer up my friend. I know it is not easy. It is like addiction so delightful yet poisonous to life. But as you say, "life still has much to offer". I hope you will find peace in your life soon.