Monday, June 25, 2007

on being happy...

this is actually a continuation of my previous post...

i just want to be happy...
im sick and tired of bowing my head to every god damn bullsh!t that had been shoved down my throat. of course, one can see it as a snowball effect of my previous mistakes, but where does the suffering stop?
i did some stupid things when i was so much younger and i thought that i'd pay penance by taking in everything after that...

it just made me a bitter, resentful and miserable person in the process....
it was a good thing that i have learned how to cope with the trauma, stress and depression.
now, all i want to do is to be happy. to be able to
sing (and dance) to more songs (reggae, rap, rock , you name it!)
chase every butterfly that tickles my fancy
eat every imaginable dish, any time of the day
talk about what-not's, without the fear of being judged
ride the roller coaster again
sleep soundly at night, (and if i get lucky, i might get to have sweet dreams, as well)
walk to the end of the beach
stare at the moon until my eyes hurt
drive really, really fast
jump over the cliff

so many things still left to do... yes, i want to believe that there is so much to life...
despite being left on the rut of the road for a long time, its good to feel that my tires are rolling down the highway once again....

No comments: