Friday, October 31, 2008

feeling truly sick

last night, i decided to just not go to our regular friday night cap. i was feeling a bit weird the whole day, my stomach is twisted in knots... i thought it was just the jitters that i felt before the presentation that i was scheduled to make during the afternoon... until the time that i was about to go home, i still felt sick...
then i decided to stop by the mall for an early dinner, thinking it might make me feel better... then as i was standing in line, second from the front, i felt the floor suddenly shifted, and tilted... i was swaying in front and to the back in my effort to regain my balance...
thhen, when i couldn't take it anymore, i ran from the line and sat on the first available seat that i can grab. i felt tlike i was falling down a bottomless pit... still falling down... i was so afraid to move from that seat... i knew i had to get help, but i know that no one can reach me here in this far south...
i guess this takes the spot of my most frightening moments of my life.. (second only to almost falling into the black, murky water of the batangas port) ....

i know that what happened is just a preview of my true health condition... that it wouldnt be the last time for me... i dread the next time...

No comments: