Sunday, October 26, 2008

butterflies in my stomach

i hate this feeling...
for someone who has fallen in and out of loven over and over... i should be immune to the telltale signs of infatuation... i consider myself a middle-aged girl. not so much the physical age as a basis, but more on the mental and psychological aspects as criteria. palpitations over thinking someone used to be a thing of the past to me...
or so that's what i thought.
sheeeshhh...
the situation is exacerbated by me bieng an ADD... (read as Attention Deficit Disorder)
as if i have enough on my shoulders to get me distracted on a day-to-day basis...
what more now? can't focus (even more) on one tastk for a short period of time.
I have to break off from work every now and then... i just hope my boss wouldn't notice that i can't deliver the work needed at my usual pace...
i hate liking someone this much...

No comments: