Sunday, October 19, 2008

bad dream

i had quite a number of bad dreams last night. awaking every hour or so just to doze off again... and so goes another beginning of another nightmare.. maybe it's the feeling of impending doom, or the humongous heap of tasks that i have to get done or the maybe dreading something terrible to happen, specifically, failure...
all combined, one can never get a good night's rest. that was the one thing that i was waiting for for days. when i can catch up on my sleep, or rest my weary body and mind... but i did not get any of it last night. there was even a point wherein I dreamt that I was about to be raped and my husband just looked on... as if helpless to my terrible fate.
i guess that i see it as being "raped" of my rights, my joys, my successes...
there are so many fears and tremors going on in my mind and body simultaneously that these horrible dreams manifest itself in my dreams.
it was a bad night
i just tried to make the best out of the little time that i got to rest my weary bones.
i hope i can sleep better tonight.

No comments: