Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Can you possibly cut off your right arm? an ancient love letter dated01.11.14

I guess this is it. I've been dreading this
day for months. Bec in the back of my mind, i kinda knew that you'd rather hurt me than her. I blame nobody. 

Thank you for being with me last year. I think you were handpicked for me. And He couldn't have chosen a better person to get me out of that hole. But then, being with you in this situation is like coming out of one and going in another. 

I love you. Please dont ever doubt that. I fought for you, for us. Last nov, i couldn't even imagine how i'd get through the holidays. That was one of lowest points in my life. I got scarred with what I had to  endure. And I did that for us. But i just cant go through that again. Sana maintindihan mo. 

Saying goodbye to you is so hard. It still brings me physical pain. If it were up to me, I would still wait for you to fix your life until next month. But you don't want that. So i have no choice but to accept our fate. 
I hope i see the day where i wont have to cry myself to sleep. And stop becoming catatonic. And start picking up my life again. 
I shouldn't have loved you this much in the first place bec you belong to someone else. But no regrets. 
I never called anybody Mahal, until you...
Take care of yourself. And her. 
I love you  


No comments: