Sunday, May 24, 2009

falling all over again...


"i wanna know, who ever told you i was letting go???"

yep. found out that he still has it. still can make me feel like doing the cartwheel with just the slightest gesture. still can make me stop everything within the drop of a hat. still can make me feel like mush. sucks, though, being me and all that.

despite having that tough girl persona, im no good at pretending to "joe".
the one and only person who doesnt even ask, yet im already halfway on spilling the facts of my life. if i were in a tv series, i'd be disgusted at my character. such a wimp whenever it coomes to joe.
always, bending myself backwards just to please him.
and the saddest part of it, anybody who can see me with him, instantly knows that im disgustingly head over heels in love with him. aw, shucks... i said the L word. this is so not good at all....
without even the promise of a quarter of a percent chance of having my emotions reciprocated, stil, i plunge again and again into that black hole.
what a schmuck...

No comments: