Sunday, May 20, 2007

home sweet home.... is it really?

this is my first day to report again from work... had a business with pleasure trip last week from hongkong... had a great time while i was there... but coming back here was a big letdown for me.
i knew that other people would be envious of the trip that i took... 'just hadn't thought that their negativity towards it would affect me this much....
why can't people just be happy for other people's luck? or happiness? is it really human nature to pull someone else down into an abyss of resentment when they seem like they have a chance of being happier than you?
i am happy with my work and it just makes me so sad that others spend their time looking at other's faults and weaknesses... some even go through the trouble of using their power to give others a hard time....
why can't we all just get along?
all i can hope right now is for these people to get abundantly showered with blessings so that they can stop wasting their time breathing down my neck...
But then again, judging by the way they act and live their lives.... I doubt that anything would be good enough for them....
They can have a trunkload of good news delivered through their doorstep, yet what they'll notice is the speck of dust that lay at the surface of the trunk....
It's sad that there are people like these scattered all over the face of the earth.... or to be specific, in my workplace...

No comments: