Thursday, February 10, 2011

how come i never learn????

how can i possibly move on from where i am?
when i couldn't even begin to have the answer to my questiuon of.... "where to?"

i feel traped yet i know that it is only i who can grant myself freedom.

i couldnt blame that other person because i walked willingly into this mess
albeit, was even happy and full of giddyness when this all started..

he had been consistent.
me, on the other hand, had been otherwise.

panic and negativity had been constantly greeting me up in the mornings and lulling me to sleep. the past three months had been too ingrained in my memory, that it kind of kept my foot glued to that part of my life. scenes of bleak nights and walking alone in the corridors are like post-its that keep on flying in floating in front of my face.

still couldn't find it in my heart to do the right and most obvious thing.
darn stupid.

probably because i see his efforts...
we may not be made of the same stuff, act on diferent modes but i do not want to lose sight of everything. even the most trivial stuff...

i wanna do what's right for me... for him... for our future...
but then, do i even know between what is right from wrong?

No comments: