Saturday, November 1, 2008

one step at a time (literally!)

yes, ive finally made it out of the bed... im doing simple chores like picking up those loose pieces from the floor and tidying up my room every now & then... although i still feel a bit of panic because my heart won't stop thub-thumping at a very rapid pace... i chose to get up and do a much as i can little by little....

i hate being catatonic or helpless... this is probaly the root of my being a workaholic, just cant seem to stop... more like juggernaut of the X-Men, c an't stop when he starts ramming into things...

tomorrow, i will go back to work.. as if nothing earth-shaking happened to me two days ago... back to the daily grind. but of course, i have to pay my respects to my doctor. i need a "go' signal from him. i just can't disregard the signs...

if i want to do more in my life, i gotta take care of myself as well...
even cars, require a change oil, or something like that...

No comments: