Tuesday, March 10, 2009

withdrawal syndromes


can't believe that it was more than a month since my last entry... been too busy being busy.. running all over the place... been trying to be busy enough so i won't have the time to overanalyze my life. won't have the time to feel melancholy. won't have the time to miss anyone.. or rather... someone..


well, i guess i have to get used to this. as i've told myself over and over about a few years ago... "nobody dies from loneliness or from a broken heart". sure, some people would like to think that that's possible. but, physiologically, it really is not... only the drama queens and kings would think that way. but i refuse to live like that anymore.


sure, its lonely. but this is just right. right doesn't always make you happy. sometimes, i wish that my parents could have raised me in a different way. always thinking of what is righteous..


can't i just be bad? even for just one time. for just once in my life. forget about being the prudent person that i was raised to be....

this is useless...


i wonder if there's someone out there having the same sorry situation like me...

No comments: